Visitors can enjoy all that Maroni has to offer including its coffeehouses. The quaint and culturally-rich setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Mosque of Umm Haram and Larnaca Salt Lake.
- You'll find 1018 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Larnaca
- The closest major airport is in Larnaca (LCA-Larnaca Intl.), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paphos (PFO-Paphos Intl.), 50.2 mi (80.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Maroni
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Mosque of Umm Haram and Larnaca Salt Lake. You'll also find Agios Theodoros and Choirokitia Neolithic Site in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Maroni, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 40 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Traditional Character House in Unspoilt Cyprus Village Sleeps 7 Private Pool is located in the heart of Maroni. Guests who stay at this 2-star apartment in Maroni can enjoy access to a free water park and free breakfast, along with a private spa tub. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Teacher House is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from central Maroni. This 5-star hotel in Larnaca features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Ciao Stelio Deluxe Hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the center of Maroni. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Larnaca can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a poolside bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Maroni
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- About 20.20 inches of rain falls on Maroni each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 45°F