Visitors can enjoy all that Martignargues has to offer including its wineries. Around the area, top sights include Chateau Ducal dit le Duche, Uzes Cathedral, and Magne Tower.
- There are 579 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Nimes (FNI-Garons), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Martignargues
A favorite place to visit in the city is Moulin a Huile Paradis. Additionally, in the area you'll find Chateau Ducal dit le Duche and Uzes Cathedral.
As you start planning your visit to Martignargues, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 117 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- La Maison du Passage is located in central Martignargues. This bed & breakfast in Martignargues features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Campanile Nîmes Sud - Caissargues is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from central Martignargues. This 3-star hotel in Caissargues features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Best Western l'Orangerie is located 19.9 mi (32 km) from the heart of Martignargues. This 3-star hotel in Nimes features free WiFi, free parking, and a poolside bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Magne Tower, located 16.1 mi (26 km) from the city center, and Fountain Gardens, which is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) away.
Dressing for Martignargues
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Martignargues each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F