History buffs enjoy visiting Uzes though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, parks, and golf courses. Top sights in the city include Chateau Ducal dit le Duche and Uzes Cathedral.
- There are 53 hotels and other accommodations in Uzes
- The closest major airport is in Nimes (FNI-Garons), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Uzes
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Chateau Ducal dit le Duche and Uzes Cathedral. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Place du Marche aux Herbes and Uzes Golf.
In Uzes, you'll find 53 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- La Maison d'Uzes - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hôtel Entraigues - Our customers like the clean, comfortable rooms and room size at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Hôtel Le Patio de Violette - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Popular places to see in the area include Pont du Gard, located 7.5 mi (12 km) from the heart of the city, and Magne Tower, which is 12.2 mi/19.7 km away.
Dressing for Uzes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Uzes is 0.87 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F