Visitors can enjoy all that Marysville has to offer including the golf courses, parks, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Marysville
- The closest major airport is in Manhattan, KS (MHK-Manhattan Regional), 49.1 mi (79 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Marysville
Favorite places to visit in the city include Dargatz Park, Koester House Museum, and Marysville Country Club. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Marysville. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Heritage Inn Express - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Marysville - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Marysville Surf Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Marysville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- Marysville gets about 33.58 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 18°F