Visitors can enjoy all that McKenzie has to offer including the university setting, parks, and sporting events. The welcoming and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Eiffel Tower. You'll find 26 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Camden.
Sightseeing and Staying in McKenzie
A couple of favorite places to visit are Gordon Browning Museum and City Park. Additionally, you'll find Eiffel Tower in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western McKenzie - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for McKenzie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 26°F at night
- About 53.58 inches of rain falls on McKenzie each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F