- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Riverside Inn
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Fireplace
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Pet Friendly)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds (Pet Friendly)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Grants Pass, Riverside Inn is in the city center and on a river. While the natural beauty of Rogue River and Riverside Park can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can check out Grants Pass Golf Club. Looking to get your feet wet? Rafting and boat tours adventures can be found near the property.
- Riverside Park - 8 min walk
- Schmidt House Museum - 10 min walk
- Grants Pass Welcome Center - 11 min walk
- The Glass Forge - 15 min walk
- Asante Three Rivers Medical Center - 2 min drive
- Medford, OR (MFR-Rogue Valley Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Tap Rock - 1 min walk
- Rafters Bar & Grill - 1 min walk
- Umi Sushi - 3 min walk
- La Burrita Mexican Restaurant - 3 min walk
- Shannon's - 5 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 17.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Amazing view of the river. Full breakfast. Great service. Quiet and comfortable. Clean beds. Nice location.