Visiting Grants Pass
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Grants Pass, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its local tours.
- You'll find 179 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Medford
- The closest major airport is in Medford, OR (MFR-Rogue Valley Intl.), 23.6 mi (38 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Grants Pass
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Riverside Park, Reinhart Volunteer Park, and Schroeder Park. Top activities include taking local tours and boating, while Serra Vineyards, Rosella's Vineyard, and Schmidt Family Vineyards are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Grants Pass Welcome Center and Schmidt House Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Grants Pass. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Weasku Inn - This 3-star lodge features free breakfast, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable rooms.
- The Lodge at Riverside - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Inn At The Rogue - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Grants Pass
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Grants Pass gets about 17.76 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F