Find Hotels in Medicine Hat
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 6, 2020
Visiting Medicine Hat
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Medicine Hat, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the theaters and casinos. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, art, and festivals.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodations in Medicine Hat
- The closest major airport is in Medicine Hat, AB (YXH), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Medicine Hat
The city is well known for its theaters and cultural venues like Esplanade Arts and Heritage Centre. Notable city landmarks like Saamis Teepee and Brooks Aqueduct might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Police Point Park, Strathcona Island Park, and Echo Dale Regional Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Medicine Hat. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Canalta Brooks - Our customers like the overall value and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Heritage Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Medicine Hat
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the nighttime average
- Medicine Hat gets about 13.15 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Medicine Hat?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Medicine Hat, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Medicine Hat?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Medicine Hat?
What's the best place to stay for families in Medicine Hat?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Medicine Hat?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Medicine Hat?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Hidden Valley Ski Resort?
What about the best place to stay near Medicine Hat College?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Medicine Hat?
What's the best place to stay for casino gaming in Medicine Hat?
What are some accommodations with pools in Medicine Hat?
Recent reviews of Medicine Hat hotels
More trip options
- Medicine Hat Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Medicine Hat Airports
- Hotels near Popular Medicine Hat Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Medicine Hat
- More Hotel Options in Medicine Hat
- More Popular Hotels in Alberta
- Other Hotels near Medicine Hat, Alberta
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends