Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Melini has to offer. A top sight in the area is Limassol Castle.
- You'll find 914 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Larnaca
- The closest major airport is in Larnaca (LCA-Larnaca Intl.), 27 mi (43.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paphos (PFO-Paphos Intl.), 39.1 mi (63 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Melini
Limassol Castle is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Machairas Monastery and Fatsa Wax Museum in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Melini, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 16 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Four Seasons Hotel is located 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from the heart of Melini. This 5-star hotel in Agios Tychon features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Mediterranean Beach Hotel is 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from the center of Melini. This 4-star hotel in Agios Tychon features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Royal Apollonia is 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from central Melini. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Limassol can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Melini
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- About 1.54 inches of rain falls on Melini each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 47°F