Get an overview of this hotelYucatan Peninsula hotel at entrance to Uxmal Mayan ruins
Gateway to Uxmal Ruins
The Lodge At Uxmal is just outside the gate to the Uxmal Mayan ruins, the site of the Governor’s Palace. At the Pyramid of the Magician, only a few steps from the Lodge's front doors, guests will discover this amazing Mayan area. Mérida, the capital of Yucatan, is 80 km (50 mi) north.
Restaurant, use of outdoor swimming pool
Guests can enjoy Mayan and international cuisine at two restaurants, and across-the–street access to the Uxmal archaeological park.
Verandas with hammocks
All 40 guestrooms are located in five, two-story villas featuring handcrafted hardwood furniture and colorful local artwork. Air-conditioned guestrooms open to thatch-roofed verandas with hammocks and rocking chairs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Lodge At Uxmal
This lodge-style hotel offers a natural jungle setting facing the Uxmal ruins. Several archaeological sites have even been discovered on the hotel grounds and are protected. Colorful birds, fragrant flowers, and acacia and tamarind trees lend to the lush surroundings.
The open-air, thatch-roofed restaurant serves regional, traditional Mexican, and international cuisine. 2 outdoor pools and a children's pool are available. Guests can enjoy barbecue grills at the neighboring partner property, Hacienda Uxmal or relish on the terrace.
Tickets to the Uxmal light-and-sound show can be purchased at the front desk. Tours of historic sites, nature reserves, Mayan towns, and ancient caves can also be arranged. Jeep rentals are available for exploration of nearby attractions. Other amenities include free outdoor parking, childcare, luggage storage, medical assistance, and concierge service.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 40
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of floors - 2
- Concierge services
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Billiards or pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 9903
- Conference space size (meters) - 920
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Children's pool
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Poolside bar
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
The Lodge at Uxmal serves complimentary full breakfast daily from 7 AM - 10 AM in the restaurant. Complimentary breakfast excludes children who stay free.
Coole Chepa Chi Restaurant - This family restaurant serves regional cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Start your day with a free full breakfast, available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 350 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Lodge Uxmal
- Uxmal Lodge
- The Lodge At Uxmal Hotel Uxmal
- Hotel Uxmal
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.