Find Hotels in Mérida
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Mar 7, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 16, 2020
Where to stay in Mérida
History buffs will enjoy exploring Mérida, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and shopping. Tourists who journey to this culturally-rich city can discover its museums, entertainment choices, and live music. Top sights in the city include Paseo de Montejo, Plaza Altabrisa, and Progreso Beach.
- There are 420 hotels and other accommodations in Mérida
- The closest major airport is in Merida, Yucatan (MID-Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl.), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mérida
The city is well known for its museums and live music, and cultural venues include Museum of the City of Merida, Macay Museum, and Jose Peon Contreras Theater. Attractions like Zoological Park of Centenario and Animaya Zoological Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. Its historic sites and cathedral are notable and landmarks include Paseo de Montejo, Plaza Grande, and Mérida Cathedral.
In Mérida, you'll be able to select from 420 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Casa Lecanda Boutique Hotel - This 4-star bed & breakfast in Centro features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Mayan Sun Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to the airport at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Centro features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Casa Del Maya Bed & Breakfast - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Centro can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Other favorite sights in Mérida include Plaza Altabrisa, Progreso Beach, and U.S. Consulate Merida.
Dressing for Mérida
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 97°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 64°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mérida is 39.02 inches
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 96°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 64°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Mérida?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mérida, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Mérida?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Mérida?
What's the best hotel for a stay in Centro?
What's the best accommodation in Chicxulub Puerto?
What's the best accommodation for families in Mérida?
What's the best hotel for couples in Mérida?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Mérida?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Mérida?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Mérida Cathedral?
Recent reviews of Mérida hotels
More trip options
- Mérida Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mérida Airports
- Hotels in Mérida Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Mérida Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Mérida
- More Hotel Options in Mérida
- More Popular Hotels in Yucatán
- Other Hotels near Mérida, Yucatán
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends