Midland Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Midland with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 52 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Check out these popular Midland hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Midland is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and laundry facilities. Guests enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and convenient parking.
- Pets are welcome at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Odessa. This aparthotel offers an outdoor pool and in-room kitchens. Our customers love this 3-star aparthotel's quiet location and quiet guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Homewood Suites by Hilton Odessa. This hotel provides guests with in-room kitchenettes and free WiFi. Guests enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfortable rooms and pool.
Planning Your Trip to Midland
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- April-June: the average is 96°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Midland is 14.72 inches
Exploring Midland with Your Pet
Known for its museums, Midland has lots to offer visitors including its sports, entertainment, and opera. See the local sights and visit George W. Bush Childhood Home and Museum of the Southwest. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Haley Memorial Library and History Center and Permian Basin Petroleum Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Aquariums By Sissy, Woof Gang Bakery Midland, or The Pampered Pet Boutique.