Visiting Miles City
Visitors to Miles City are sure to enjoy the casinos, restaurants, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and shopping.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Miles City
- The closest major airport is in Miles City, MT (MLS-Miles City Municipal), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Miles City
A favorite place to visit in the city is Wibaux Park. You'll also find Range Riders Museum and Spotted Eagle Recreation Area in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Miles City. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sleep Inn & Suites Miles City - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Miles City Hotel & Suites - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free parking.
- Miles City Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Miles City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 8°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Miles City is 11.38 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 10°F