Those traveling to Millstream are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Millstream
Places to visit in the larger region include Routhierville Historic Covered Bridge and Sugarloaf Provincial Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Millstream, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 5 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Quality Hotel & Conference Centre is 19 mi (30.6 km) from the center of Millstream. This 2.5-star hotel in Campbellton features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Campbellton NB is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from central Millstream. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Campbellton can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Comfort Inn Campbellton is located 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the heart of Millstream. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Campbellton can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Millstream
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 36°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -2°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 19°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and 1°F as the nighttime average
- Millstream gets about 1.50 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°F