Minocqua Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Rhinelander area, there are more than 329 hotels and other lodging choices, though you'll find just 3 economical motels. These budget accommodations can help you save some cash when compared with traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
Fun fact: Introduced in the early 1950s, colorful neon signs were used as beacons for tired families on road trips, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. At many motels, you're likely to find free parking and an outdoor pool.
Below you'll find some of our customers’ favorite motels to book in the larger area:
Aqua Aire Motel
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
Great Northern Motel
- A restaurant along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Minocqua is 25.9 mi (41.7 km) away
Centerstone Resort Lake-Aire
- Enjoy access to the terrace, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Located 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from the heart of Minocqua
Rustic Manor Motor Lodge
- Central Minocqua is 11.2 mi (18 km) away
- An indoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
What to Do in Minocqua
In this family-friendly area, you can check out the shops and enjoy the restaurants while you're sightseeing. Those who've visited Minocqua have good things to say about its waterparks and lakeside.
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- Bearskin State Trail
- Wildwood Wildlife Park and Nature Center
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Northwoods Wildlife Center
- Elmer's Fun Park
- Rock Falls Riding Stable LLC
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Campanile Center for the Arts
- Timber Ridge Golf Club
- Island City Antique Market
Minocqua is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit Minocqua
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Minocqua by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 42° F and nighttime temperatures average 0° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 19° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 77° F and nighttime averages are around 38° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 58° F during the day and 2° F at night
- Average rainfall is 32.05 inches in a year
How to Get to Minocqua and Around the Area
|Rhinelander, WI (RHI-Oneida County) ||Airport ||20.6 mi (33.1 km) |