Visitors can enjoy all that Mira has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. In Mira, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mira
A favorite place to visit in the city is Praia de Mira Beach. In the area, you'll also find Church Plaza and Casa Muncipal da Cultural.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Mira. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Maçarico Beach Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Herdade Lago Real - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free valet parking.
- MiraVillas Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Mira
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mira is 50.00 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 41°F