Bed and Breakfast in Moab
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Bed And Breakfast in Moab
Featured Bed And Breakfast in Moab
Other property types in Moab
Hyatt Place Moab
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 16, 2020
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Moab
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
B&Bs and More in Moab
If you want to find a place to stay with a small number of rooms and a more personalized environment, a B&B might be a great fit for your getaway to Moab. You'll find 454 lodging options and 4 B&Bs for your stay in Moab. If you're looking to play some golf while in Moab, you can perfect your swing at Moab Golf Club and Green River State Park Golf Course.
With attentive service, opportunities to mingle with other guests, and hearty breakfasts, B&Bs offer a truly one-of-a-kind setting. You might consider checking out these B&Bs in Moab:
The Grist Mill Inn: 3 stars, 7 rooms
- Rooftop terrace
Arches Drive Bed and Breakfast: 3.5 stars, 3 rooms
Moab Beds and Bagels Xpress: 3 stars, 3 rooms
- Individually decorated rooms
Cali Cochitta Bed & Breakfast: 4 stars, 6 rooms
- Full breakfast
- In-room designer toiletries
Weather in Moab
Weather can be a big factor while planning your vacation, so you can check out this information to help you figure out when to travel to Moab:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 8.82 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 63° F and nighttime temperatures average 13° F
- April-June: 94° F is the daytime average and 34° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 96° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 76° F during the day and 13° F at night
If you're looking for some things to do on you trip, travelers enjoy Moab for its hiking and biking. Spend some time exploring Rotary Park and Slickrock Bike Trail if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You might put Museum of Moab and Grand County Civic Center on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Moab for its:
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Moab?
Fly into Moab, UT (CNY-Canyonlands Field), which is located 16.7 mi (26.8 km) away from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.