Travelers to Modrusani will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 2610 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Modrusani
Places to visit in the larger region include Grimani Castle, Loggia, and Church of Annunciation. Additionally, you'll find Church of St. Catherine and Dvigrad in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Modrusani, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 625 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- 2 Bedroom Accommodation in Zminj is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from central Modrusani. This 3-star hotel in Mali Maj features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Materada Plava Laguna is 16.1 mi (26 km) from the center of Modrusani. This 4-star hotel in Tar features 2 outdoor pools, 3 restaurants, and free WiFi.
- Valamar Tamaris Resort is located 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the heart of Modrusani. This 4-star hotel in Mali Maj features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Modrusani
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Modrusani is 1.34 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F