Visitors to Moissac are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, churches, and art. Top sights around the area include St Pierre Abbey and Place Nationale.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Moissac
- The closest major airport is in Agen (AGF-La Garenne), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Moissac
A couple of favorite places to visit are St Pierre Abbey and Pont Napoléon. Additionally, you'll find Place Nationale in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Moissac. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hôtel des Crêtes de Pignols - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Le Moulin De Moissac Hotel & Spa - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and a restaurant.
- Hotel Le Chapon Fin - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Moissac
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Moissac Station. Moissac might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Moissac
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Average annual rainfall for Moissac is 28.27 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F