King suite-room seemed as if it had not been cleaned since the previous person to stay there. There were no towels and there was a bar of soap still in the shower rack.
Overview of Residence Inn by Marriott Monroe
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Monroe, Residence Inn by Marriott Monroe is near the airport. Pecanland Mall and Antique Alley are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Black Bayou Lake National Wildlife Refuge and Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo.Visit our Monroe travel guide
- Pecanland Mall - 3 min walk
- University of Louisiana at Monroe - 6 min drive
- Antique Alley - 6 min drive
- Biedenharn Museum & Gardens - 8 min drive
- Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo - 9 min drive
- Monroe, LA (MLU-Monroe Regional) - 3 min drive
- RoeLA Roaster - 5 min drive
- ULM Schulze Dining Hall - 6 min drive
- Whataburger - 6 min drive
- Vieux Carré Market - 6 min drive
- Sage Restaurant - 6 min drive
About this property
Residence Inn by Marriott Monroe
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.