Visiting Monte Gallina
Those traveling to Monte Gallina are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Lipari Castle and Museo Archeologico Regionale Eoliano. In Monte Gallina, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Monte Gallina
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Lipari Castle and Museo Archeologico Regionale Eoliano. Additionally, you'll find Valle Muria Beach and Contrada Diana Archaeological Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Monte Gallina, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 191 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Beautiful Apartment With Pool and sea View in Lipari, Sicily is located in the heart of Monte Gallina. This country house in Lipari features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Villa Maracuja Lipari is located in central Monte Gallina. Guests who stay at this 4-star residence in Lipari can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Lodge Maracuja is located within 0.1 mi (0.2 km) of the city center. This 5-star hotel in Vulcanello features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Monte Gallina
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 51°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 52°F at night
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Monte Gallina each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 51°F