Visitors can enjoy all that Montherme has to offer including its parks. In Montherme, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Montherme
A favorite place to visit in the city is Roc de la Tour. You'll also find Terraltitude Park and Parish Church of St. George in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Le Franco Belge - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Montherme
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 34°F at night
- About 34.17 inches of rain falls on Montherme each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 32°F