Visitors to Rocroi are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 108 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rocroi
Places to visit in the larger region include Terraltitude Park, Parish Church of St. George, and Roc de la Tour. Additionally, you'll find Vierves-sur-Viroin Castle and Musee Rimbaud in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Rocroi, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Premiere Classe Charleville Mezieres is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the center of Rocroi. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Charleville-Mezieres can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Domaine Chateau Du Faucon is located 20.2 mi (32.6 km) from the heart of Rocroi. This 4-star hotel in Donchery features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Golden Lakes Village is 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from central Rocroi. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star holiday park in Froidchapelle can enjoy access to a water park and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Rocroi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Rocroi gets about 34.17 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 32°F