Visiting Morano Calabro
Visitors can enjoy all that Morano Calabro has to offer including its monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. In Morano Calabro, there are 10 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Morano Calabro
A couple of favorite places to visit are Castello Normanno and Ruderi Monastero di Colloreto. In the area, you'll also find Pollino National Park and Romito Grotto.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Morano Calabro. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- La Locanda Del Parco is located 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the city center. With a stay at this country house in Morano Calabro, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Regina is located within 2.6 mi (4.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Morano Calabro can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Agriturismo Colloreto is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this country house in Morano Calabro, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Morano Calabro
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Morano Calabro each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F