Visiting Morciano di Leuca
Visitors can enjoy all that Morciano di Leuca has to offer including the monuments, museums, and beaches. In Morciano di Leuca, there are 38 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Morciano di Leuca
The city is notable for landmarks like Morciano di Leuca Castle, Chiesa Madre, and Vado Tower. Additionally, you might want to add Spiaggia di Pescoluse to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Morciano di Leuca. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Masseria PiccaPicca is located in central Morciano di Leuca. This bed & breakfast in Morciano di Leuca features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Casa Jackie is located in the heart of Morciano di Leuca. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Morciano di Leuca, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- B&B Monterossi is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city center. This townhouse accommodation in Morciano di Leuca features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Morciano di Leuca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Morciano di Leuca is 1.18 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F