Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We rented this little cabin for 2 nights. We were in the area to attend a concert at the Gorge. This is a beautiful spot down by Columbia river, and the camp ground is spotless. It's about 10 minutes outside Quincy. Although it's a little far from the venue, it worked out and it really was a beautiful ...
Shilo Inn is an older hotel that desperately needs updating, especially since newer hotels are popping up all around it. It was clean but the bed wasn't very comfortable to me. I have a gel temperpedic at home so it's hard for me to find anything that is as comfortable. It's not a bad hotel, it just ...
Air conditioning worked, shower and hot water worked. Pool was great. Owners need to put some money into this place. Could be top of the line with some major face lift.
It's a good place for a quick stay, but not the best for a longer stay. The staff was great. The location of the motel is convenient, but we got the most inconvenient room out there.
We found this motel "on the fly" as we did not have a reservation. It is perfectly located for freeway access, fuel, coffee, food and airing dogs. We will definitely stay here on our way back home!
Nice stay. Just 1 night. Appearance from outside not great. But the room was clean. Beds comfortable. Room had refrigerator, microwave and Direct TV. Large enough that you weren't bumping into one another.
There is not much in Othello. Staff was nice, hotel room was clean. We were only there for a total of 9 hours, but it was as expected.
This was a nice stay in an easy to find hotel right by I-90. Very quiet and comfortable. They had friendly staff and a nice breakfast selection.
The room was very clean and updated . we enjoyed are stay We will not stay at the BW in Ephrata again . This BW was far better facility and very modern. Thanks Best western Lake Front Moses Lake.
This was a very quiet hotel. Very secluded and the restaraurt was fantastic! Great service everywhere within the hotel grounds. Nice winery.
within 10-15 minutes from Soap Lake which we love. Close to Walmart and restaurants. Very clean and updated. Only negative experience is that the check in time states 2pm, but the rooms were only actually ready at almost 3pm, so we has to wait for almost an hour.
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Moses Lake hotel! Choosing the perfect temporary home during your Central Washington getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Moses Lake. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Moses Lake accommodations even welcome you to bring multiple four-legged friends along for your stay.
- Central Washington is not only pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Travelers say Moses Lake has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Central Washington has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Moses Lake is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?