Visiting Moses Lake
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Moses Lake, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its water parks. A top sight in the city is The Gorge Amphitheatre.
- There are 56 hotels and other accommodations in Moses Lake
- The closest major airport is in Wenatchee, WA (EAT-Pangborn Memorial), 47.6 mi (76.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Moses Lake
Cultural venues in the city include The Gorge Amphitheatre, Frank R. Burroughs Home Museum, and Moses Lake Museum & Art Center. Favorite family attractions include Surf 'n Slide Water Park and Quincy Aquatic Center. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Sun Lakes State Park, Banks Lake, and Blue Heron park.
In Moses Lake, you'll find 56 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Moses Lake - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Best Western Bronco Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Suites Moses Lake - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Getting Around Moses Lake
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Ephrata Station. Moses Lake might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Moses Lake
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- About 8.86 inches of rain falls on Moses Lake each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F