Visitors can enjoy all that Moskenes has to offer including the mountain views, safari tours, and seaside. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Moskenes
- The closest major airport is in Leknes (LKN), 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rost (RET), 35.7 mi (57.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Moskenes
Cultural venues in the city include Stockfish Museum, Norwegian Fishing Village Museum, and Dagmar's Museum of Dolls and Toys. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Moskenes. Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Reine Rorbuer - by Classic Norway - With a stay at this 3-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its clean, comfortable rooms and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Moskenes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 57°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 48°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Moskenes each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 58°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F