Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Mosquera has to offer. Top sights around the area include Plaza de Bolivar, Monserrate, and Bogota Botanical Garden.
- You'll find 684 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bogota
- The closest major airport is in Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mosquera
Plaza de Bolivar, Monserrate, and Bogota Botanical Garden are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Torre Colpatria in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Mosquera, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 134 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Courtyard by Marriott Bogota Airport is 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from central Mosquera. This 4-star hotel in Bogota features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Habitel is 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from the center of Mosquera. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Bogota can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Aloft Bogota Airport is located 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the heart of Mosquera. This 3.5-star hotel in Bogota features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Mosquera
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Mosquera gets about 41.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 49°F