Visitors can enjoy all that Motovun has to offer including the coffeehouses, monuments, and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and scenic setting.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Motovun
- The closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Motovun
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ancient Well. In the area, you'll also find Baredine Cave and Aquapark Istralandia.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Motovun. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Borgo B&B - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and room size.
- Hotel Kastel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Motovun
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- Average annual rainfall for Motovun is 1.34 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F