Escape to an idyllic Arkansas paradise at this vacation rental cottage sitting right on the White River. 'Wildcat Cottage' offers stunning views of the river and wooded shore, and unbeatable access to the water just steps away. With 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths, up to 5 adults and 2 kids can revel in the home's surrounding beauty. Bring your boat and park it at the property, rent canoes and kayaks, or spend a day fly fishing! After, Unwind on the spacious riverfront deck or the shoreside fire pit.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Full Beds
All of your real world worries will be washed away by the White River while you're staying in 'Wildcat Cottage!' You'll feel at peace and one with nature when spending days exploring the river and nights lounging around this waterside property.
Kick off your family vacation with a BBQ on the deck. Flip burgers on the stainless steel gas grill and gather around the umbrella-covered picnic table to feast al fresco while admiring views of the river with the Arkansas breeze on your backs!
Head down to the fire pit to watch the sun go down over the river. The reflection of the fiery setting sun on the water will take your breath away! Share stories and memories with a marshmallow stick in hand for a perfect and peaceful evening.
Unwind in the lovely living room with a family movie night! Pop in a DVD from the extensive selection to the large flat-screen cable TV. The living area features a lovely exposed brick wallpaper and multiple floor-to-ceiling windows with sliding doors leading to the deck.
Retreat to one of 2 bedrooms with a variety of beds including a queen, a twin and 2 fulls. Each room channels an endearing river-themed vibe through rustic decor and boasts flat-screen TVs with DVD players. Cuddle up and watch a movie as you drift to sleep!
Prepare a hearty breakfast in the well-equipped kitchen to kick-start your day. Have scrambled eggs and bacon at the lovely wood dining table or sip your coffee on the deck with the morning sunlight on your face!
-- THE LOCATION --
You couldn't ask for a more beautiful and tranquil location as the setting for your holiday in Cotter, Arkansas. 'Wildcat Cottage' sits on Wildcat Shoals on the White River in northern Arkansas. You'll love the view of the bluff across the river and seeing bald eagles fly through the property frequently.
The fly fishing in this part of the river is prolific, so come prepared! If you're not an expert, just hire a fishing guide to show you the ropes! Throw the trout you caught onto the grill for dinner to celebrate a successful day.
You can also bring a fishing boat to reel in your catch of the day instead. Park the boat in the driveway when you're not using it! If you don't own a boat, never fear - you'll be surrounded by countless boat, canoe, and kayak rental services. The boat launch area is just 2 minutes from the property.
The Bull Shoals Lake area is about a 30-minute drive away, where you can pursue even more fun water activities. If you want to spend a day out of the sun, drive a little over 10 miles to the city of Mountain Home offering delicious restaurants, movie theaters, shops, and antique stores.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, parking for up to 3 vehicles and a fishing boat, central heating and Air Conditioning, ceiling fans, flat-screen cable TVs with DVD player, 2 flat-screen TVs with DVD players, access to laundry machines (please inquire with guest contact), beach umbrella and towels, spacious riverfront deck with outdoor dining area and seating, gas grill, fire pit (wood provided) and chairs, 3-person chair swing, essentials such as a private entrance, A/C, smoke detector, CO2 detector, and much more
- Incredible northern Arkansas location sitting right on the Wildcat Shoals of White River! Enjoy easy access to all water and outdoor activities and unbeatable views from the property. Drive 6 miles to Cotter, 10 miles to Mountain Home, and 20 miles to Bull Shoals Lake
- The boat launch is just 2 minutes from the property
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (133 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: This property is not suitable for travelers with mobility impairments
- NOTE: The maximum occupancy is flexible for up to 7 if the additional 2 guests are children
- NOTE: The full bathroom has been remodeled and the shower/tub combo is now a shower