Find Hotels Near Mountain Monet, Tamarack from $89
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Mountain Monet
Reviewed on Aug 9, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 12, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Mountain Monet Hotel Guide
Make the most of your travels by visiting Mountain Monet.
It is located in Tamarack, 90 miles from Boise, the state capital.
You don't have to go far to discover a place to stay around Mountain Monet. There are at least 7 within 2 miles. One of the most well-known choices is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites McCall-The Hunt Lodge, just 0.7 miles away. Two other great options are the Best Western Plus McCall Lodge & Suites, 1 mile away, and the Super 8 McCall ID, only 1 mile away.
Save a few dollars by booking a few nights at a local budget hotel. The Americas Best Value Inn & Suites is not only inexpensive but a modest 0.4 miles away.
As you and your travel partners stroll along the streets near Mountain Monet, stop at Payette Dream Coffee House. Take in the delightful aroma of coffee and try a few delicious treats. If you are looking for a meal, savor the local flavors and food trends at Blue Moon Outfitters. And finally, kickstart a festive evening out with a few beers at Forester Club.
Other Places to Visit near Mountain MonetDuring your time here, you'll soon see there's more than just Mountain Monet to visit:
- Peruse the aisles of McPaws Thrift Store, a shop where you can take time out from your everyday worries and enjoy a shopping day.
- Take some time to immerse yourself in the beautiful surroundings at Ponderosa State Park. To make the most of your time in this magical location, be sure to go for a stroll, or perhaps even a longer hike.
- Enjoy a break from cities and concrete at Payette Lake, where you can inhale the fresh air, unwind and simply enjoy the water views.
- Hit the mountain or simply appreciate the winter wonderland of Little Ski Hill Ski Area.
- There's nothing better than riding the fresh powder all day and then heading inside for a warm drink. Stay at Brundage Mountain to take advantage of their fantastic amenities.