Find Pet-friendly Hotels in McCall, ID from $72
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top McCall Pet-friendly Hotels
McCall Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to McCall and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 8 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Read about the most popular McCall hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Best Western Plus McCall Lodge & Suites is a dog-friendly hotel, offering in-room washers/dryers and free WiFi for its human guests. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham McCall is a motel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests laundry facilities and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Planning Your Trip to McCall
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°F
- April-June: the average is 75°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 30°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for McCall is 25.75 inches
Exploring McCall with Your Pet
Known for its skiing, McCall has lots to offer visitors including its mountains and hockey. See the local sights and visit Ponderosa State Park and Payette Lake. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Wagon Wheel Bay and Lucks Point.