Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The hotel's location is great! It is very near the underground station to get around the city. This is also the same station where you can take the train to fussen and to other cities. Walking distance to marienplatz and other tourist attractions. Downside is that we had to pay for wifi but room ...
The check-in was fine, the room was quite small. There were no nightstands (not enough room). A storage unit and desk and chair and that was it. Bathroom was tight, and again no facecloths. Breakfast was in a spacious room with natural light and was very good. I recommend you purchase the ...
This is a great place for te deal we got. But if you find yourself paying over €110 per night...look elsewhere. The place is new, clean and modern. Breakfast was great but extra cost. Parking is free on the street. The host could not find or booking but saw it on Expedia 15 minutes later then upgraded ...
We spent a lovely weekend and the position of the Hotel was perfect to reach the main attractions of the city. Good accomodation and we surely reccomend it.
Cost effective, new, friendly & efficient staff. Room is a bit small if you have luggage to open (we did), Bathroom is efficient with a great, relaxing shower. Breakfast is good. Unfortunately, if you arrive tired and do not want to get in the car to a restaurant (front desk staff will give you a ...
Nice hotel, very clean, and close to transit. The rooms are small but very clean. The staff is friendly and breakfast was good. The beds were small but comfortable. My experience was positive.
Very comfortable room. Incredibly helpful staff. Great local neighbourhood, very easy to get into town and to airport/ train station. Loved our stay, wish it could have been longer
This was one of the cheapest hotels to stay at and although it was nothing flash and the room was small, we found it well worth the money we paid. It's location was awesome too as it was only 2 minutes walk away from the main train station. Made it very convenient for us to get to tour start ...
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Munich hotel! Finding the right place to stay during your Upper Bavaria holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Munich. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Munich hotels even let youbring several animals along for your holiday.
- Upper Bavaria is not just welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book a place to stay where you and your animals can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Explorers say Munich has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Upper Bavaria has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Munich is a favorite among pet parents like you. Since last year, 29% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and playing with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?