Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We only spent a night before our flight back to home but it was a pleasant experienced, very good service from staff and great breakfast. The only thing i didn't like was we were in room 102 which is on the first floor and the room is near by the sauna, front desk, restaurants and kitchen so I could ...
Short stay however have stayed there before and have always been very comfortable. Staff are well trained and very attentive without over doing it.
So I had a last minute book for work and they insisted on a decent expedia deal so I chose this one. Very well priced so I did not expect a lot. I normally choose either Westin or Sheraton. The room was lovely, windows that open (which I love since I like to sleep in a cold environment and those ...
Good hotel for a business conference or meeting. But, not very convenient for being a tourist. Need taxi or public transport to get downtown. Staff were VERY helpful. Excellent breakfast.
Overall, a good experience. Due to the sweltering heat during our time in Munich (second week of July) you are forced to keep the big balcony doors ajar for as long as you can sleep through the noise from the main road, which wasn't too much of a problem for my family. The staff were friendly though, ...
Our introduction to this hotel was not great. By the way, they don't tell you that the hotel is not actually at the address where it's listed! It's actually on the next street over. However, a nice resident of the hotel stuck her head out of the window and told us where to go. The owner had left ...
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Munich hotel! Finding the right place to stay during your Upper Bavaria holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Munich. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Munich hotels even let youbring several animals along for your holiday.
- Upper Bavaria is not just welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book a place to stay where you and your animals can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Explorers say Munich has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Upper Bavaria has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Munich is a favorite among pet parents like you. Since last year, 29% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and playing with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?