Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We spent a lovely weekend and the position of the Hotel was perfect to reach the main attractions of the city. Good accomodation and we surely reccomend it.
When you only need a central place to sleep and you do not expect a luxury hotel - this hotel/hostel would be suitable for you. We had a double room with bathroom and it was a nice room, which was cleaned daily. We had breakfast one morning but felt it was a bit basic and not worth 7 Euro. We went ...
Nice clean hotel with friendly staff, basic double room was very spacious although pillows on bed were awful thin as anything. Underground car park was quite cheap at €6 a day although the ticket didn't work always when exiting the car park. For the price it is a great hotel, would return
So I had a last minute book for work and they insisted on a decent expedia deal so I chose this one. Very well priced so I did not expect a lot. I normally choose either Westin or Sheraton. The room was lovely, windows that open (which I love since I like to sleep in a cold environment and those ...
Short stay however have stayed there before and have always been very comfortable. Staff are well trained and very attentive without over doing it.
Hotel is just a 2 minute walk away from the Hauptbahnhof station, so it is ideal if getting the train from the airport. The Hotel itself is tucked away off the main street up a pend, not what I was expecting from the photographs. The room itself was quite good, though the toilet could have done with ...
I was looking for a hotel near the Munich airport. I looked for a place with a reasonable cost, but that was rated decently. Ampervilla was an excellent choice. It was also near a grocery store that I was wanting to visit. The hotel was very clean, very comfortable, and their food was great! When ...
I would stay there again, this hotel is just outside of Munich, 10 minute walk to the train station and it about 15 minute train ride into Central Munich. Hotel is very clean and safe, had a great breakfast there and all the staff is very friendly.
We were surprised to find a gorgeous room at this hotel as the hallways do not really truly represent the quality of the rooms. We were upgraded to a room with a loft and it was awesome. The two minor complaints I have are (1) the shower doors are terrible. They fold in and out, they really do not ...
Perfect location to go anywhere around Munich. Breakfast had everything you need to start a day. The room was perfect always. The swing are is very nice to relax. One of the best novatel I've ever stay
Good hotel for a business conference or meeting. But, not very convenient for being a tourist. Need taxi or public transport to get downtown. Staff were VERY helpful. Excellent breakfast.
Loved this old-world hotel. While the elevator only went to the 5th floor and we were in the 6th/top, the staff offered to help, but we could handle it. I had just come from a modern hotel in Munich, so this was a breath of fresh air with the old-world furniture and charm. It was great to have two ...
The dog bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Munich hotel! Finding the right place to stay during your Upper Bavaria holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Munich. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Munich hotels even let youbring several animals along for your holiday.
- Upper Bavaria is not just welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book a place to stay where you and your animals can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Explorers say Munich has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Upper Bavaria has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Munich is a favorite among pet parents like you. Since last year, 29% more visitors have been exploring area attractions and playing with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?