Visitors can enjoy all that Muotkajarvi has to offer including its parks. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Muotkajarvi
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sotkajarven Bird-Watching Tower. Additionally, you'll find Enontekio Church and Fell-Lapland Nature Centre in the area.
As you plan your getaway to Muotkajarvi, you may not find the perfect place to stay centrally, but below are lodging choices nearby.
- Hotel Hetan Majatalo is 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from central Muotkajarvi. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Enontekio can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Lapland Hotel Hetta is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the center of Muotkajarvi. This 3-star hotel in Enontekio features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Muotkajarvi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°F and the nighttime average to be 10°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 48°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Muotkajarvi gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 64°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°F