Visiting Muscle Shoals
Visitors can enjoy all that Muscle Shoals has to offer including the riverfront, live music, and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, churches, and local tours.
- You'll find 36 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Florence
- The closest major airport is in Muscle Shoals, AL (MSL-Northwest Alabama Regional), 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Muscle Shoals
A couple of favorite places to visit are Fame Recording Studios and Shoals Golf Club. You'll also find Muscle Shoals Sound Studios and Tennessee Valley Museum of Art in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Muscle Shoals - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Muscle Shoals
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Muscle Shoals is 53.11 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F