Visitors can enjoy all that Sheffield has to offer including the local tours, churches, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and monuments.
- You'll find 36 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Florence
- The closest major airport is in Muscle Shoals, AL (MSL-Northwest Alabama Regional), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Huntsville, AL (HSV-Huntsville Intl.), 53.2 mi (85.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sheffield
A favorite place to visit in the city is Muscle Shoals Sound Studios. You'll also find Ivy Green and Tennessee Valley Museum of Art in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Clarion Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Sheffield
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- About 53.11 inches of rain falls on Sheffield each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 33°F