Travelers to Mussomeli will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Mussomeli, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mussomeli
A favorite place to visit in the city is Castello Manfredonico. In the area, you'll also find Pozzo di Gesu Nazareno and Gurfa Cave.
As you start planning for your getaway to Mussomeli, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 302 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Agriturismo Monticelli is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the center of Mussomeli. This 4-star farm stay in Mussomeli features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Sorge Palace Room and Breakfast is 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from central Mussomeli. This guesthouse in Mussomeli features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Colleverde Park Hotel is located 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from the heart of Mussomeli. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Agrigento can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Mussomeli
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- Mussomeli gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F