Find Hotels in Alia
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2018
Visitors to Alia are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and mountain views. In Alia, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Alia
Notable city landmarks like Church of Santa Maria della Grazie and Gurfa Cave might be worth a visit. In the area, you'll also find Pozzo di Gesu Nazareno and Church of St. Benedict in the Abbey.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Alia. Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Agriturismo Villa Dafne - With a stay at this 4-star farm stay, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Alia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Alia is 0.79 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F