Visiting Mustique Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Mustique Island has to offer including its beaches. In Mustique Island, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Canouan Island (CIW), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Argyle (SVD-Argyle Intl.), 19.9 mi (32.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mustique Island
The picturesque setting of Macaroni Beach and Cotton House Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. You'll also find Friendship Bay Beach and Lower Bay Beach in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Mustique Island, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 23 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- FireFly Hotel Mustique is located in the heart of Mustique Island. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Mustique Island can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Blue Lagoon Hotel & Marina is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the center of Mustique Island. This guesthouse in Mustique Island features a restaurant, free parking, and a health club.
- Cobblestone Inn is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from central Mustique Island. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ratho Mill can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Mustique Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 78°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- About 1.61 inches of rain falls on Mustique Island each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 75°F