Imagine yourself on your upcoming getaway: you probably think you'll be wandering through the boulevards, taking note of the architecture or the gorgeous world all around you. However, Muttrah Souq is one attraction you've been counting on in particular. Now is finally the time to mark it accomplished.
Places to Stay Near Muttrah Souq
Hotels near Muttrah Souq
Adventures can be found in in many different shapes and sizes. You'll have many lasting memories after a visit to Muttrah Souq.
It's located in the bustling national capital city, Muscat.
Looking for somewhere to lay your head a short commute from Muttrah Souq? You can choose from a minimum of 6 accommodation options within 2 miles. Just 2 miles away is the Haffa House Hotel. The Al Falaj Hotel and the Ruwi Hotel Muscat, 2 miles and 2 miles away, are also worth checking out.
For the budget-conscious traveler, there are a number of affordable hotels not too far away. Don't look further than the Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel or the Crowne Plaza Muscat for comfort at a reasonable price.
Spending your nights sleeping in one of the area's upmarket hotels will lift your traveling experience from wonderful to perfect. Have a look a the Ramee Guestline Hotel Qurum and the Mutrah Hotel for superior comfort and service.
The area surrounding Muttrah Souq contains some options for foodies. Coffee addicts will appreciate the featured roasts and pastries at Fast Food N Juice Centre (Muscat). Try one of the specials, soak up the lively atmosphere and enjoy the nourishing meals at Cornish Cafe مطعم ومقهى الكرنيش (Muscat). This spot is also nearby.
You don't have to travel very far from Muttrah Souq to find other things to see and do in this vicinity:
- Sultan Armed Forces Museum exhibits an interesting array of military paraphernalia. Even if you are a pacifist, you will respect the science displayed in its military equipment.
- Schedule a tour of Qasr Al Alam Royal Palace, this important palace has remained here for generations.
- Be sure to check out Al Jalali Fort and discover its important contribution to the region's past.
- If you're fond of a wonderful view, spoil yourself with a sunrise at Qurum Beach. It's among the region's most popular beaches.
- If you'd like a low-cost day out, why not visit the beach? At Qantab Beach you can get some fresh air, admire the scenery and have a paddle.
Resorts and hotels in Mutrah from Expedia furnish all the things you need, so you'll surely get venues near Muttrah Souq you'll appreciate. Mutrah was a quite popular landing place last year, so you won't be by yourself. You're just a click away from the recommendations you could ever want. When it's time to make your reservation, rest assured: many new admirers would endorse their Mutrah hotel to their colleagues.
- Discover that lodging in Mutrah are always tidy and neat.
- From big families with children to individuals, we've got suites that are pleasant for everyone.
- Fitting for such a lovely site, the staff at accommodation close to Muttrah Souq go beyond all expectations.
Suites in Mutrah saw greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's simple to see why. With our wide roster of hotels near Muttrah Souq, your number one site awaits.
There are still further activities to see and do in Mutrah after Muttrah Souq is checked off your schedule.
- Appreciate an enticing meal of the local cooking and happen upon the perfect store to look for mementos.
- Use a day to organize one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon realize Mutrah also knows its stuff when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat.
- Until recently, Mutrah tours haven't been in the guidebooks, but trips have been on the rise, meaning now is the moment to book.
Wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and call on some breathtaking photo ops. Planning an escape to Mutrah is always a good strategy, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Muttrah Souq from Expedia. Reserve now!