Visitors can enjoy all that Myjava has to offer including the monuments, museums, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Myjava
Favorite places to visit in the city include Museum of Slovak National Councils, Milan Rastislava Stefanika Square, and Myjava Evangelical Church. You'll also find Cachtice Castle and Zelená voda in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Myjava, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 24 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Štefánik is located in central Myjava. This 4-star hotel in Myjava features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Danubius Health Spa Resort Thermia Palace is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from central Myjava. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Piestany can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Spa Hotel Splendid is 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the center of Myjava. This 3-star hotel in Piestany features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast.
Getting Around Myjava
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Myjava Station. Myjava might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Myjava
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 24.96 inches of rain falls on Myjava each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F