When you envision an unfamiliar place, you perhaps think you'll be walking around the lanes, staring up at the beautiful world or the architecture all around you. But there's one draw you've been especially looking forward to: Mysore Palace. For a while, it's been an entry on your to-do list, and the time has finally arrived to get yourself there.
What Are Some Places to Stay at Mysore Palace?
Hotels near Maharaja's Palace
A visit to Maharaja's Palace is one of those things you won't forget in a hurry.
It can be found in Mysore, which is 80 miles outside of the buzzing city of Bengaluru.
The immediate area within 2 miles of Maharaja's Palace has roughly 29 hotels. Take a look at the Royal Orchid Metropole Mysore, just 0.8 miles away, the Fortune JP Palace, 0.9 miles away, or the Southern Star, 0.6 miles away.
If you're worn out from traveling and want somewhere affordable yet cosy to lay your head, then there are plenty of budget hotels close by. The Pai Vista and the Quorum are two of the well-placed hotel options, that can be found 0.4 miles and 0.7 miles away.
If you'd rather splurge on something a bit fancy, you have many upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. Inject some pizzazz into your overall experience at the Mannars Yatrinivas Lodge, (0.4 miles away), or the Aishwarya Residency, (0.8 miles away).
Sightseers often flock to Indra Cafe Paras - Vegetarian Restaurant (1740, Sayyaji Rao Road, Mysuru) for strong coffee and treats before a day at Maharaja's Palace. Think about your next tour as you dine on the hearty food at Hotel Palace Plaza (2716, Sri Harsha Rd, Lashkar Mohalla, Mandi Mohalla, Mysuru).
You don't have to travel very far from Maharaja's Palace to find other things to see and do in this region:
- Jaganmohan Palace and Art Gallery simply cannot be missed if you're touring the most important landmarks in the area. This grand residence is well-known for its architecture as well as its atmosphere and deep-rooted history.
- You're guaranteed to enjoy perusing the beautiful and unique canvases on display at Jayachamarajendra Art Gallery, where you can forget about the world outside while getting your cultural fill.
- See a wide range of creatures and get some insider information on how they live in their natural habitat at Mysore Zoo.
- As you explore, make sure that you remember to see St. Philomenas Church, a notable Catholic church in the area.
- You will be able to witness stunning architecture at Chamundi Temple.
Many visitors get to Maharaja's Palace by light rail. It's just a walk of 1 mile from Mysore Jn to this destination.
Mysore hotels from Expedia have all that you need, so you can be sure to have selections near Mysore Palace you'll enjoy. You will not be by yourself: Mysore was a considerably beloved destination in the past year. You'll rest assured once reservation time arrives, too: new admirers of all types recommended their Mysore hotel. All the information you're looking you'll find right here.
- "Presentable, neat, and primed to receive you" is always the goal for Mysore hotel rooms.
- The guest service at hotels close to Mysore Palace will be grand, which is fitting for such a magnificent feature.
- And we offer spaces that are comfy for all individuals, including big families and individuals.
Your number one site is ready for you with our big inventory of hotels near Mysore Palace.
Intriguing Mysore Facts and Figures
You'll still have lots to see and do in Mysore with Mysore Palace crossed off your timetable.
- Mysore is starting to be acknowledged after having been only for those in the know.
- Discover a cute gallery to look for gifts and savor a nice dish of the local cuisine.
- Take some time to organize some pastimes, and you'll soon realize Mysore also knows a thing or two about rolling out the red carpet.
Say goodbye to the same old landmarks and usher in more than a few new landscapes. You won't regret paying a visit to Mysore, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near Mysore Palace. Book today!