Find Hotels in Nangi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 10, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 14, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2020
Travelers to Nangi will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Victoria Memorial, Eden Gardens, and Salt Lake Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 454 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kolkata
- The closest major airport is in Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nangi
Victoria Memorial, Eden Gardens, and Salt Lake Stadium are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Dakshineswar Kali Temple in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Nangi, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 123 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Swissotel Kolkata is located 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the heart of Nangi. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Kolkata can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences is 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the center of Nangi. This 5-star hotel in Kolkata features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to the airport.
- The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata is 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from central Nangi. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Kolkata can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
Getting Around Nangi
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Kolkata Nangi Station. Nangi might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Nangi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 94°F and the nighttime average to be 55°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 55°F at night
- About 92.05 inches of rain falls on Nangi each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 57°F