Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Naples, FL from $55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Naples Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Naples Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 3, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Naples Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Naples with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 40 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are some top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bonita Springs is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Naples is a aparthotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Our customers love this 3-star aparthotel's overall property condition and high-quality beds.
- Pets can join their owners at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples. This hotel provides guests with 4 restaurants and 24-hour room service. Our customers appreciate this 5-star hotel's bar and location.
Planning Your Trip to Naples
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- April-June: the average is 91°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 55°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Naples is 51.85 inches
Exploring Naples with Your Pet
Known for its theaters and entertainment, Naples has lots to offer visitors including its beautiful sunsets, zoo, and golfing. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Naples Beach and Naples Pier. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens and Barefoot Beach. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Barrier Reef of Naples, Pet Supermarket, or World Exotics, Inc. Exotics and Domestic Pets.