See yourself walking through the city center during your upcoming getaway, noticing the gorgeous nature or the architecture all around you. However, there is one draw you have been looking forward to most of all: Naples Pier. The time has arrived to get there.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay at Naples Pier?
Hotels near Naples Pier
Although the wider region is filled with sites to keep you busy, Naples Pier has to be at the top of your itinerary.
Naples, the area in which it is located, is just 95 miles away from the well-frequented city of Sarasota.
With 17 accommodation choices within 2 miles of Naples Pier, you will spend less time commuting and more time enjoying yourself. Try The Escalante, the Naples Bay Resort and The Inn on Fifth. They're only 0.6 miles, 1 mile and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
There are many affordable accommodation options positioned within walking distance. The Bellasera Resort, 1 mile away, or the Charter Club of Naples Bay by Diamond Resorts, at a distance of 0.9 miles, might just be what you're looking for.
Perhaps you'd prefer to book a room that's a bit more luxurious? If that's the case, you're in luck, as you'll find a number of high-end hotels in the nearby vicinity. Just two options that lead the way in elegance and architectural design are the Naples Park Central Hotel and the Hyatt House Naples/5th Avenue, which are situated 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Remember to buy a treat and a strong cup of coffee at Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar (1220 3rd Street South, Naples). Finish the night with a delicious dinner from Sea Salt (1186 3rd Street South, Naples). This dining establishment is just 0.2 miles away from Naples Pier, making it an accessible choice.
Before you head off, get a taste of some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to Naples Pier:
- Naples Historical Society's Historic Palm Cottage gives your inner historian the chance to look around a property of great historic importance.
- Don't forget to get a photo or two of the boats floating on the water on your visit to Naples City Dock.
- Recognized as one of the area's main centers for the promotion of arts and culture, travelers can't go awry with a trip to Norris Center.
- You can get involved in community art and culture events at Von Liebig Art Center. Be sure to check out their exciting up and coming live gigs, art displays and art programs.
- Learn all about the region's people and stories from the past at Heritage Trail Museum, a curious museum with a great historical collection.
Expedia's catalogue of Old Naples places to stay delivers everything you want, so you are certain to have locations near Naples Pier that you'll love. Old Naples was a quite favored place in the past year, so you won't be alone. When it comes time to make your booking, you can travel boldly: numerous guests approved of their Old Naples hotel. Need help making a decision? All the secret pointers you could ever want we can provide right here.
- The staff at lodging near Naples Pier go above and beyond which is appropriate for such a fine feature.
- "Fresh, clean, and set to receive you" is how Old Naples hotel rooms function.
- And we have suites that are serene for all sorts, from family reunions to travelers on their own.
Hotels close to Old Naples saw extra visitors in the past year than the year before that, and it's clear why. With Expedia's vast catalogue of hotels near Naples Pier, you can stay right next door.
Exciting Old Naples
With Naples Pier accomplished, you'll still have things to see and do in Old Naples.
- Old Naples adventures haven't been on most people's radars until recently, but soaring numbers of trips mean the moment to make your travel dreams a reality is now.
- Old Naples also knows a thing or two about rolling out the welcome mat after you spend an afternoon on its abundant activities.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to conclude the adventure; next day, pay a visit to one of the local monuments.
Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and call on some all-new photo opportunities. You'll never regret planning a trip to Old Naples, especially when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Naples Pier. Book today!