When you think of an unfamiliar place, you probably think you'll be walking around the boulevards, noticing the marvellous settings or the monuments wherever you look. However, Naples City Dock is one draw you are anticipating in particular. For years, you've wanted to wander there, and the time has finally arrived to mark it complete.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay at Naples City Dock?
Hotels near Naples City Dock
Naples City Dock is an interesting place to visit.
Naples, the area in which it resides, is 95 milesfrom the significant city of Sarasota.
Accommodations close to Naples City Dock are plentiful. 20 hotels are available within a radius of 2 miles. The Escalante is located just 0.8 miles from Naples City Dock. Additional well-known options are the Naples Bay Resort, 0.7 miles away, and The Inn on Fifth, 0.6 miles away.
Accommodation can be a big cost when globetrotting, so why not save a few dollars and book a room at one of the nearby budget hotels? The Bellasera Resort, 0.9 miles away, or the Charter Club of Naples Bay by Diamond Resorts, at a distance of 0.3 miles, might just tick all your boxes.
You'll find a handful of upmarket accommodation options in the immediate area. Just two hotels that lead the way in elegance and charm are the La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown and the Naples Park Central Hotel, which are situated 0.8 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Be sure to refuel with a delicious snack and a rejuvenating coffee at Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar (1220 3rd Street South, Naples). Close the night with an appetizing meal at Sea Salt (1186 3rd Street South, Naples). This restaurant is just 0.5 miles away from Naples City Dock, making it an easy choice.
Once you're done with Naples City Dock, don't forget to check out what else this area can offer you:
- Browse the program of upcoming exhibits, artist workshops and music shows at Norris Center.
- Be aware of how the figures you read about in history books come to life when you visit the intriguing collection at Heritage Trail Museum.
- Known as one of the area's exciting hubs for programs, events and courses in the arts, you and your family can't go wrong with a browse through Von Liebig Art Center.
- Check out Naples Historical Society's Historic Palm Cottage, an important historic house that you can see from the inside.
- Shop to your heart's content at Tin City, the perfect place to buy clothes, shoes, accessories and more.
Our list of motels and resorts in Old Naples delivers all the things you need, so you are sure to find venues near Naples City Dock that you'll fall in love with. You will not be alone: Old Naples was a quite popular landing place over the past year. Need help making a decision? All the secret advice you're looking for you'll find right here. You'll rest assured once it's time to reserve your room, too: multiple sightseers recommended their Old Naples hotel.
- You're in the correct place if you want room comfort as well as neatness.
- The fronk desk service at accommodation near Naples City Dock will be wonderful which will only enrich your holiday to this marvelous landmark.
- You'll find Old Naples lodging are always orderly and fresh.
Old Naples getaways received extra visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. And thanks to Expedia's big database of hotels near Naples City Dock, you can stay right next door.
All About Old Naples
With Naples City Dock crossed off your agenda, you'll still have more to do in Old Naples.
- Until recently, Old Naples tourism has been hidden away, but skyrocketing stays mean the time to make your move is now.
- After you spend a day on its abundant pastimes, you'll notice Old Naples also knows a thing or two about laying out the red carpet.
- Visit one of the local museums, then head out on the town to end your day.
Paying a visit to Old Naples is decidedly the best idea you've ever had, especially when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Naples City Dock from Expedia. Pack your suitcase, say goodbye to the same old sights and say hello to more than a few amazing landscapes!