Visitors to Nasugbu are sure to enjoy the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in Nasugbu
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 34 mi (54.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nasugbu
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Nasugbu Pavillion Beach Park, Mount Pico De Loro, and Santelmo Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wawa Port and Hamilo Coast Terminal.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Nasugbu. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Club Punta Fuego - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Pico Sands Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Canyon Cove Hotel & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and a restaurant, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Nasugbu
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 69°F at night
- About 2.91 inches of rain falls on Nasugbu each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 69°F