Picture yourself wandering around the city center during your upcoming getaway, taking note of the monuments or the gorgeous environment wherever you look. Still, there's one draw you've been especially looking forward to: National Palace Museum. It has been an entry on your bucket list for as long as you can remember, and the moment has come to get there.
What Are Some Places to Stay at National Palace Museum?
Hotels near National Palace Museum
A fantastic element of the landscape, National Palace Museum is loved by vacationers and locals alike. A stop here is a requirement of any good itinerary.
Taipei, the city it's located in, is a place that most visitors love getting to know.
There are 4 accommodation options within 0.1 miles of National Palace Museum. Alternatively, consider staying in Beitou. It’s 8 miles away and offers a good variety of accommodations. You'll have at least 20 to pick from. Some of the suggested choices are the Grand View Resort Beitou, Aqua Bella Hot-Spring Hotel and Solo Singer Inn.
There are a few inexpensive, yet cheerful and comfortable, accommodation options situated in the area. You won't have far to go to arrive at the Grand Victoria Hotel. Conveniently, it's just 1 mile away. The Wego Boutique Hotel-Dazhi is another hotel that can be found about 1 mile away.
If your ideal vacation includes an extraordinarily comfortable space to spend your nights, make it a reality by making a reservation at one of the nearby upmarket hotels. You should look up the latest specials at the Yusense Hotel (0.4 miles away) or the Noble Hotel (1 mile away).
Roughly 0.05 miles from National Palace Museum, 閒居賦 (No. 221號, Section 2, Zhishan Road, Shilin District) offers exhausted sightseers coffees and delicious treats. 故宫晶华 (No. 221, Section 2, Zhishan Road, Shilin District) is easy to find and it serves delightful fare for the area's locals as well as travelers from all walks of life.
When you're in the area, you'll soon see there's more than just National Palace Museum to check out:
- Spend the morning at the curious Shung Ye Museum of Formosan Aborigines and check out the artifacts on exhibition and the people of long ago that used them
- Lin Yutang House gives history lovers the opportunity to view a property of historic prominence.
- Take a relaxing walk through the paved paths of Zhishan Cultural and Ecological Garden. Spend time under the blue sky and deeply breathe in the fresh air.
- Shilin Guandi Park, a popular urban sanctuary, is enjoyed by both visitors and local community members. Pack a picnic lunch and recline in the fresh air.
- If you are a fan of the design features of historic residences, you might want to walk through the halls of Shilin Residence. You'll love the workmanship of this old house.
Taipei places to stay here on Expedia offer all that you need, so you can be sure to find locations near National Palace Museum that you'll love. You won't be by yourself: Taipei was a relatively popular destination over the past year. When booking time is here, you can rest easy: travelers of all kinds would recommend their Taipei hotel to an acquaintance. Need help making a decision? You're a few clicks away from all the recommendations you need.
- As you might hope near such a marvelous monument, the staff at lodging close to National Palace Museum go above and beyond.
- Looking for rooms that are relaxing as well as fresh and orderly? We have it here.
- "Neat, presentable, and ready to greet you" is the goal for Taipei hotel rooms.
It's clear why Taipei holidays got more visitors in the past twelve months than the year before that. And thanks to our comprehensive selection of hotels near National Palace Museum, you can stay right nearby your desired site.
When you've done National Palace Museum, there are still more activities to see and do in Taipei.
- Eat a nice dish of its most impressive fare and step into a shop to get a few keepsakes.
- Use a time to plan some pastimes, and you'll soon find Taipei also knows a thing or two about personal welcomes.
- Until recently, Taipei tours have been hidden away, but soaring numbers of trips mean now is a good time to make your dreams a reality.
Planning a trip to Taipei is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, especially when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near National Palace Museum from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and usher in more than a few astonishing photo ops!