Visitors to Nazare are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, coffeehouses, and seafood restaurants. In Nazare, there are 88 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nazare
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Nazare Beach, Norte Beach, and Lisbon and Tagus Valley. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Church of Nossa Senhora da Nazaré and Praca de Touros.
In Nazare, you'll be able to select from 88 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Magic - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hotel Mar Bravo - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Miramar Sul - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and central location.
Dressing for Nazare
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Nazare each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F